THE EMBASSY OF THE REPUBLIC OF ANGOLA IN THE HELLENIC REPUBLIC INFORM
ITS CLIENTS THAT E-TICKETS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY
INCONVENIENT THIS MAY CAUSE.
- The journey should be realized within the period of 60 days from the day the visa is issued.
- For ordinary visa, the length of stay may not exceed 30 days.
- The visa takes approximately 8 working days to process from the day all the required justification documents have been issued to the Embassy.
The following should be sent directly to our fax (+30.210.6898683), addressed to the Embassy of the Republic of Angola in Greece:
1. Invitation letter sent by an individual, institution or firm in Angola, responsible for the applicant during his/her stay.
The following justification documents must be issued to the Embassy of the Republic of Angola in Greece altogether. Please note that all documents must be the originals. Should you wish to send the documents by post please call us in advance.:
2. Subsistence and accommodation proves:
Letter sent by the individual or the institution/firm responsible for the applicant’s subsistence and accommodation expenses during his/her stay.
Bank extract of 100 USD for each day of stay.
Travel check of 100 USD for each day of stay.
(Available also from our website: www.angolanembassy.gr)
3. The original and one (1) photocopy of the return flight ticket.
4. The original and one (1) photocopy of the passport valid for at least 6 months.
5. Three (3) recent passport photographs with the name on the back.
6. The original and one (1) photocopy of the International Vaccination Certificate against yellow fever.
7. An Entrance and Exit Visa Application Form duly filled in with blue ball point pen.
- Visa Fee: 74,07 Euros
- The Embassy’s Consular Section attends the public from 10:00 a.m. to 14:00 p.m. Monday to Friday, except Angolan and Greek holidays. Please make an appointment before you come to submit your application.
- Once the visa is ready we will contact you in order for you to collect it from the Embassy or for you to inform your courier to collect it from us at your own cost.
MEANS OF PAYMENT - Bank deposit
Once you have deposited the fee to our bank account please add the receipt with the rest of the justification documents (our bank account takes about 3 working days to be credited).Cash Upon submission of all justification documents.